Monday, December 22, 2008

Contemplation on life.

Words are like slippy little fish when you try to grasp them with your hands; threads of thought are swimming around in my waking consciousness, making it difficult to concentrate on what I wanted to write about. Maybe it's due to the conflicting priorities that confront me with Christmas being only three days away.

I noticed on my Google home page that the whole of Canada is covered in a blanket of snow, on this official beginning of winter. It's like many prayers for a white Christmas were answered. It just adds to the pressure of my conflicting priorities, but I don't want to go there this morning.

My waking thoughts were a result of the many hours spent editing my YouTube favorites page. When I first started to save videos on my account I suddenly got a little paranoid of making myself a target for being a potential troublemaker; the old radical spirit was like a dried up old prune. The messages of the videos are radical and make you question everything we thought we know about life. Many suspicions I had in the 70's are being confirmed, and things I believed were myth are now being presented as believable. This is confusing for a Christian, but some of these wacky sounding things give possible answers to the confusing images presented in the book of Revelation.

It was my son's trepidation about these 'tell it like it is' videos that made me stop and think about what I was doing; it's not like him to shrink from the truth, but this all sounded like an ominous omen to him--which it is--and he doesn't want to focus on what he can't change. The thought that got me though is that the only way evil can win is if good people do nothing. The call of Ezekiel came back to me: he was to be a watchman, and to blow the trumpet when he saw danger approaching. If people didn't want to listen to him, and they died because of it, then the blood was on their own head. But if he saw danger and didn't warn people, then he would be held accountable for their blood, because he gave them no chance to escape.

After suffering an unexpected heart attack, and having emergency bypass surgery, there is no guarantee for longevity in this body; I figure coming out of it means I still have a mission to complete. Having the internet makes it easier to reach many more people than I ever could in the physical world. The beauty of this is that there are so many that are blowing the trumpet, and the world economic crisis is driving people to understand what is happening. So I threw caution to the wind, and started to accumulate the works of these trumpet blowers that couldn't be denied. This is the stuff that gets overpowering if not taken in small doses.

Once my eyes had been opened to the truth of what the new world order was all about, and had time to let it sink in, I started to look for solution oriented videos; after all the book of Revelation tells us that good wins over evil. In the meantime a great deception will blind humanity to what is going on. So I have been editing my favorites page, to weed out 'new age' thinking, as it is part of the deception. The idea is to present the works of those who are revealing things we need to consider as the signs of the last days pass under our noses: not to convince people, just to open their eyes. It will be up to them if they want to believe what is presented. If I was raised from the operating table to sound the alarm, just like Ezekiel, then this new lease on life will have counted for something.

If this contemplation has piqued your curiosity check out my page: http://www.youtube.com/rookycybernerd

All of this has affected the rewriting of my book, Beam me up Lord, which I am posting on my other Google blog: http://patdysonsblog.blogspot.com . The only thing I dislike about doing it this way is that the entries are listed backwards; so that it opens with the last post. To read it as a book you must go into the archive and start with the introduction. It's a bit inconvenient, but I hope it wont put serious readers off.

No comments: