Thursday, October 23, 2008

A slave to your game.


I've been thinking about this new entry for a few days, but haven't been able to tear myself away from blogging on freewebs open forums. Fact is, I have become a slave to to it.
If obsessions, and addictions are equal to slavery, then I have become a slave to what was intended to be my ministry. The site itself hasn't been updated for about two months; having to answer a pile of private messages from website friends has become tiring; especially those who seem to need a lot of attention, and send emails as well.
It's possibly only being thoughtful, as I get add ons, which she thinks will interest me; however, she sent a really nice story that turned out to be a chain letter. I hate chain letters. Lately I haven't even gone to my email inbox. It reminds me of an article I read about internet protocal; i.e. manners expected on email. One was answering promptly. This problem lies in the number of friends you make after starting sites to socialize. The more friends you have the less attention you spend with each one, as you have to deal with each individually online. I suppose that's why chatboxes are so popular, but from what I've seen of them I find them inane.
For me the obsession is the open forums; especially 'rants & raves' that is the hottest topics. The comments can be reasonably long, and there is a lot of spiritual warfare going on there.
Something about the battle has infected my being; I enjoy bantering with the Christian bashers. I like wielding words, and picking apart the notions of those who aim criticism, and ignorant remarks, at those who are just trying to take the 'good news' to the world; as Jesus commanded.
The major instigator of the attacks on Christian forum sites is actually a very bitter 'once Christian' individual, who has turned to mysticism and occult practices. He reminds me of the ancient Israelites who turned their backs on God. I believe they and alla have something in common; some very desperate prayers were not answered and they lost trust in God's promises. I have even seen it in my own son; they don't want to disbelieve the existence of God, or Jesus, but they put their faith in worldly methods to get what they want, and are resentful that their prayers were not answered.
He has become very legalistic, and denies the name Jesus as being the actual name of the messiah, 'the Christ', because of the translations of language. Also he accuses all those who believe in 'the name' Jesus of being anti-Christ, or followers of Satan. The image that westerners use to depict Jesus, is the foundation for his false Christ theory. It's pretty safe to assume that it's Jesus he is actually striking out at. The followers are simply pawns in his well thought out plan to take over the forums, and drive the Christian presence away from them.
I cannot just let him do that. He doesn't want impressionable minds converted to Christianity.
At the moment alla is posting filthy spam, saying I encouraged CAoD to create such spam, but he only does it where I post, to I have to remove myself from serious threads. I will start another thread where I can do battle with alla. I am getting antsy to finish this, and move on with this idea.
The radical in my spirit is fighting back for the freedom of speech: to shed light on ignorance, and rebut propoganda whenever I see it. Alla if fighting back with a smear campaign, against me; he has litterally said I am his next target. He is so proud of the idea that he brought down CAod, but they still have a presence here; and keeping a low profile--just like alla did when we thought he had been dumped.
He doesn't intimidate me anymore. Having some experience with his modus operendi, and my new study of the sociopaths among us, it fairly easy to see what his game is now. Funny thing is that many of the old Christian posters, are not posting anymore. It would seem that the skeptics are also getting bolder, and increasing their own attacks; fortunately, many are more curious than simply hostile.

No comments: