Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm back


It' been a long time since I updated this blog; frankly I forgot I had it, in the focus of working on a new website, 'Bible Trivia Crossword Puzzles.' I'm not sure if it works, I can't find it on the search engines; though I did register on Google, and my cousin in Britain found it. Anyway here's the URL I was given if you want to try it: http://www.freewebs.com/christiancrossword


After working on Tripod's free webs, 'freewebs' is really frustrating; it's not very user friendly; makes me feel small like the child in this picture. Just the same I'm determined to use it to connect with other Christians. Coming back to this site reminds me of all the good intentions that somehow never get dont.
At least I found out that I've had visitors while I've been away; no comments, but my profile had some hits. That is encouraging. I'll have to add a memo to my 'to do' list and make the effort to get that first chapter posted.


No comments: