Saturday, August 23, 2008

What to do now?

I'm sure Josh and Marcia, my blogging friends, are as perplexed as me. I kind of feel like Moses, when he'd gone to pharaoh that first time, and the response to 'let my people go' was, 'let them make bricks without straw.'

I can't help but wonder if alla flooding the forums, with vile titles, is a response to my idea to send eveyone with a complaint for our nemesis, to his site--in an attempt to keep him busy. I made a mistake of publicly posting it. It looks as if he has turned the tables on those who patrol the forums, looking for comments to report as abuse, and throwing in their two cents worth when a comment needs to be made. Yesterday he started at least two dozen new forum titles in 'rant&rave' alone.

A lot of people will pass on such outlandish titles, but some curious bypassers have made comments in one or two, within minues of posting. I checked out about a third of them, and they are all about the same. Some small vile statement, or nothing. You have to click the user pic to get to his purpose. It's a link to what looks like a kids game. When you open it there's a picture of Russian soldiers, with a banner, carrying another vile homosexual slanted statement about alla. Can't help but wonder who these are actually targetting.

The first one, (the last posted) 'Amazing' might be the key. He is talking to game players, and getting to different levels to continue in the conversation! The profile link leads to the same picture and message as all the others; though I did see that 'Christian Tabloid' portal to a game, on a few links somewhere--I thought of this when his message talked about the levels of the game. Somewhere in there, I read instructions concerning the proper working of links--if I recall correctly, a three digid number was given--his concern was that with so many links there could be some errors. Definitely a game is going on, and he has a team working it.

Our puny individual efforts to counteract what he's doing is obviously going to be a waste of time; he is out of control. The only hope I see of ridding the forums of his disruptive influence, is if he walks away with enough rope given to him by Haroon, to hang himself. He has become overconfident, and has at last revealed his true colors. His downfall, could come from his advice given on the topic of reporting inappropriate behaviour. He actually tells us what we need to do to get action on our complaints; what form to get (2275 certificate); where to get it (any US courthouse); where to send it (abuse@freewebs.com); and how to prove the claim is valid. According to alla, Haroon will be forced to do something if copies are sent to him. He hasn't said whether you have to file the complaints in the US court to finalize it.

I doubt if it's stupidity that led him to such carless revelation of his potential take down; arrogance, born of overconfidence, and a psychopathic personality is more likely; which means he could actually be dangerous. He is definitely a handler, as he accuses bold Christians of being, also I don't like the idea of how he can, and obviously is, playing with the minds of children.

If I were still in St. Catharine's it would be easier to cross the boarder and pick up a 2275 certificate , but at the moment I can't take that action myself. It's going to take insiders working together, by pm's, to let others see that we can get him evicted. I have started to notice those who are tired of the games, and plan to click on their user pick; to send a pm briefly suggesting what I'm outlining here. I wont give this link to just anyone, I will have to be sure their disgression can be trusted. This is a 'bat cave' where we can exchange ideas without alla getting wind of what we are saying. In a way it's what he accused Marcia of, except no-one is plotting to do him physical harm, but his insanity on freewebs has to come to an end.

Someone has to have the gumption, and the equipment to capture the offensive content, and the url where it's coming from, to prove the complaint is not frivolous. According to alla, there is a landslide of complaints in Haroons office, and he is getting really ticked off. Is the 'cash cow'
becoming more trouble than he's worth?

It's possible that this flood of new forum titles is engineered to keep us distracted; I for one have spend most of my days in past weeks, on the computer dealing with responses and messages. It's surprising how much of my day is wrapped up in what he is doing; other projects are on the shelf, and it's causing big trouble at home. I have heaps of research notes, in which details are buried: I plan to make up little reports of my findings, and post them here as 'notes' They will be archived by date, which is inconspicuous, so when I have something I feel is important to share with my webfriends, I'll link them up and tell them which note is for them.

This all reminds me of my early days as a child of God, when I bought wigs for the time I may need to go incognito. Maybe I should stick one on and take a new picture on our cheep little web cam, and make it one of my userpics.

Afterthought: getting rid of alla will not bring peace back to the forums; there's a lot of weird kids out there; some even sound like alla in their posts; he has unleashed something that will fester even without him. So even without alla we will still be faced with what to do now.

No comments: