Saturday, May 3, 2008

Introduction

Don't you just love new beginnings? It seems our brains thrive on novelty, maybe that's why getting stuck in a rut appalls the human spirit. Though everything on this earth including our situations, are subject to change, it's so easy to fall into the trap of thinking otherwise.

In this world it's very difficult to know who to trust, I think that is a major reason for the success of blogging. On my first mission into cyberspace I created 3 websites; reaching out with invitations for contact, but I got only one reaction, and that was from an old friend; it was when blogging was put in my path that I discovered where people interact.

The anonymity it provides is a mask, which allows people to express them- selves; that's what I'm aiming at on this site. In the maturer years of my journey on this earth, most of my fellowship is out there in cyberspace. It was once forcast (in a book, The Daggeratti) that social interaction would be a major component of 'The Net."

This anonymous exchange does encourage a lot of game playing, which has been a part of life anyway. What we present ourselves to be will attract those who relate to our persona; "Birds of a feather flock together." Therefore, I think it's potentially more fulfilling to be honest
as we reach out into cyberspace, and real life; however, it is not easy to be honest; even moreso to ourselves. Though there is nothing wrong with not revealing more than we are comfortable with; infact it's safer, considering the risk of identity theft for starters.

What I want from this blog is an interchange of thoughts: heart to heart; with those who hunger for what's right, or who have a heart for God; with limited chance for fellowship in the world out there. So if one of my entries stirs you up, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

No comments: